18.30 - 19.45 | €19 | Beginner Level
In the beginner workshop we will learn a few basics from both tribal fusion bellydance as well as flamenco. Of course we will also focus on the powerful Flamenco attitude. We will end with a choreography at the end of the workshop combining everything we learned.
Intermediate/ advanced workshop
20.00 - 22.00| €29 | Intermediate / Advanced Level
After having a look at some of the Flamenco fundamentals, in this workshop we will dive into the fun world of layering. What happens when we layer flamenco movement on top of our tribal fusion vocabulary? We will have a look at hand work, attitude and of course the famous taconeos footwork. Ole!
Planeet Mars, Land van Waaslaan 78, 9040 Gent
Walking Distance from Gent Dampoort Train Station
This workshop is part of Bellydance Summerschool, 9 weeks of bellydance fun!
Join all workshops, or pick your favorites:
15/07: Belly Burlesque
22/07: Queen of Slink – The Power of the Snake
29/07: Inner Muse Bellydance
05/08: Sensual Bellydance
12/08: Flamenco Fusion
19/08: Good Vibes Bellydance
26/08: Queen of the Damned – Zombie Proof Bellydance
02/09: Warrior Fan Bellydance
09/09: Goddess Fan Bellydance
All info: http://www.teuta.be/summer-school/
– Beginner Workshop: €19
Or follow all 9 beginner workshops and pay only €149
– Intermediate/ Advanced Workshop: €29
Or follow all 9 intermediate/ advanced workshops and pay only €229
❤️What to bring❤️
– Make sure to bring a bottle of water.
– No need to print your ticket, we have a list with your names on it.
❤️What to wear❤️
Wear comfortable clothes in which you feel good and can move freely. We dance bare foot.
❤️What level am I?❤️
– Beginner: Never done bellydance before? Or have less than 1 year experience in (tribal fusion) bellydance? Then the beginner workshops are for you!
– Intermediate/ Advanced: Already have at least 1 or 2 years experience in (tribal fusion) bellydance? Know the basic bellydance moves like mayas, bellyrolls and shimmies? Then the intermediate/ advanced workshops are for you!
Laura Dãnapati is a dancer from Luik. She discovered bellydance and Tribal Fusion 9 years ago and fell in love with it. Since then, she never stopped dancing! She trained with many teachers around the world, and in her hometown. She travelled and explored a lot with her dance crew Dãnapati. This lady loves to create, and has been exploring almost every dance style. She can’t wait to share her passion with the incredible people that you all are.
❤️Info & Registration❤️